Monday – Friday: 5:00am – 10:00am
Saturday: 6:00am – 11:00am
- I am a St. Louis native and have lived in CoMo for 15 years now with kiddos Emma and Cole
- The Cardinals, Blues, Tigers, CC Cougars and Rams are my favorite sports teams and you always have to cheer for a 99 back flip on Sundays.
- Get me in my kayak on a river or lake and I am in heaven. I also love playing softball, racquetball, paintball and some golf. We have a new to us pop-up camper and can’t wait to do some camping this summer.
- Love cheeseburgers and Chicago style hot dogs
- When it comes to TV, I break the DVR on Justified, First 48, Sons of Anarchy and can’t wait for the return of 24!
- Favorite number 74…look for it, it is everywhere.
I grew up in Jeff city with my mom and brother who seriously rock! I have a degree in social work and have mostly worked with kids and families in need, but I’ve also been a bartender, nature center attendant, dog rescuer, promo model, barista, and painter.
To say radio is a big change is an understatement! But, the day I walked into the Y studio, I caught The Bug! My childhood dream was to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live, but I think this is a way better fit (scripts aren’t really my thing).
Some things I love are: reading, glitter, ice cream, dogs, saying things wrong on purpose (Neckflitz anyone?) reality TV, the color yellow, useless information, Disney movies, stained glass, Harry Potter, tattoos, talking in accents and weird voices, Britney Spears, and mustard on EVERYTHING! I try and live life based on one quote: be silly, be kind, be honest.
I am so looking forward to connecting with the people of mid-Missouri because I think our community is freaking awesome.