We thank YOU for putting your money where the miracles are during the Y107 Missouri Credit Union Miracles For Kids Radiothon!
In just two days, you helped to raise over $185,000 for local, sick kids at Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Columbia.
You can still donate online HERE.
A Miracle Maker is someone who pledges $20 a month.
A Super Miracle Maker is someone who pledges $31.25 a month. These donors will also get a brick in TJ’s Walkway in front of the main entrance to Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
Every dollar raised stays right here in Mid-Missouri; helping families you know.
- Every minute, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide $6,500 to help save kids’ lives.
- CMN hospitals treat over 17 million children each year for ever disease and condition imaginable.
- CMN serves its hospitals by raising the much needed funds to pay for life saving equipment, charity care, and break through research.
- Since 1983, CMN has raised billions for hospitalized children – where most of which was donated a dollar or two at a time.
- CMN provide 32 million patient visits for 10 million kids every year.
- 62 Children enter a CMN network hospital for treatment every minute.
- 1 in 10 kids in North America is treated by CMN network hospitals each year.