- Roundtrip coach air transportation to L.A. from anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. Names required by 12 noon PST Thursday, January 31, 2019. Required travel dates: Saturday, February 9, 2019 through Monday, February 11, 2019.
- Two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations at the Courtyard by Marriott, double occupancy
- Two (2) tickets to the GRAMMY Awards
- Two (2) tickets to the official GRAMMY After Party with live performances, cocktails, refreshments, and food service
- Admission for two (2) to the GRAMMY Museum
- $300 in spending money for airport transfers, and leisure
- Breakfast daily
- Winner gift bag
- Infared professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, electronic confirmations and a day-by-day itinerary
ULTIMATE GRAMMY FLYAWAY OFFICIAL RULES:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Y107/KRCG13 ULTIMATE GRAMMY FLYAWAY Contest, listen to Y107 around 8am, 3pm, and 7pm daily, 1/07/2019-1/20/2019 to get a codeword. There will be additional codewords given during the 6pm newscast and 10pm newscast on KRCG-TV 1/07/2019-1/11/2019 and 1/14/2019-1/18/2019. More codewords will be sent out through the Y107 YVIP e-mail database, posted to “Y107fm” on Facebook, posted to “Y107” on Instagram, and be texted out through the Y107 Ztext program. There will be a total of 57 unique codewords given out. Each unique codeword entered at Y107.com will count as one entry.
- All ULTIMATE GRAMMY FLYAWAY entries will be placed in a random drawing for the Grand Prize trip for two to the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards, with travel dates 02/09/2019-02/11/2019. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation to/from Los Angeles from airport nearest the winner’s home in Continental U.S., tickets to the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards on February 10, 2019, tickets to the official GRAMMY After Party, tickets to the GRAMMY Museum, $300 cash for airport transfers and leisure, and more (approximate retail value: $4,750.00)
- Grand prize winner to be selected in a random drawing conducted on 1/21/2019 and notified by 1/21/2019. Judges’ decisions are final.
- Grand prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, advertising and liability release within 9 days of notification or prize will be forfeited.
- No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winners.
- Contest open to U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older, except employees and their immediate families of KRCG13, Y107, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotion agencies. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.