10 Questions… 60 seconds on the clock… MEGA MONEY on the line… Can you handle the pressure?
It’s Y107’s Mega Money Minute!
Each weekday, at 7:50a and 2:50p, we’ll open the phone lines and take caller 7 for the chance at winning MEGA MONEY, as in $500!!! All you have to do is listen for the trigger to call in, then be caller 7 to 573-441-Y107 (9107) or 800-500-Y107 (9107). We put 60 seconds on the clock, and start firing off questions, with 10 in total, and nothing off-limits. Take as much time as you need on each question. However, once the clock runs out, the game is over. Wrong answers also end game play.
So how do you increase your odds of winning? Be sure you’re listening each time we play, as the questions will not change until we get a winner. In other words, the more you listen, the better your chances. Our YVIP’s will also get some helpful updates from time to time, so make sure you sign up FREE here.
Make sure you set your alarm on the FREE Y107 app for 7:50a and 2:50p and be ready!
Congrats to Round 1 winner Jenny Spence!
- What’s the address of the Missouri State Capitol? (201 W Capitol Ave. Jefferson City, MO)
- How do you spell mischievous? M-I-S-C-H-I-E-V-O-U-S
- Which NSYNC member was a replacement for another who quit before they got big? (Lance Bass)
- Which college did Brad Pitt graduate from (NONE. While he attended MIZZOU, he dropped out 2 credits shy of graduation to act in Hollywood)
- Which late actor’s voice was the original choice for Shrek? (Chris Farley)
- Where was Post Malone born? (Syracuse, NY)
- About how many miles of shoreline are at the Lake of the Ozarks? (1150 miles)
- In what country would you find the world’s smallest freshwater lake? (Benxi lake in Bexhi City, Liaoning Province, China)
- What famous movie star was in Paula Abdul’s video for “Rush, Rush”? (Keanu Reeves)
- What’s the one thing Cosmo loves about Chicago? (hot dogs)