You’ve been waiting… and waiting… and waiting. But finally, the day has returned! Pull out those singles as the Y107 Dollar Bill Swap is back!
If you’re not familiar with the Dollar Bill Swap, it’s really easy! Wherever you go, be getting change in singles, and STOP spending your singles. Then look at the serial number of each one very carefully. If you see 1-0-6-9 in consecutive order, HOLD ON TO IT!
Then join Kristin each afternoon between 2p-6p, and listen for your chance to be caller 7. We’ll ask you to pull out that bill and read off the serial number. As long as 1-0-6-9 is in consecutive order, you’ll have the chance to trade that bill in for $107!
Got that bill ready?
- Can it be a $5 or another denomination?
- Nope. It has to be a one dollar bill.
- Do the numbers have to be in order?
- Yes. 1-0-6-9 in order.
- What if I have 1-0-7 in order? Do I still win?
- Nope. It has to be 1-0-6-9 in order.
- Do the numbers have to be in a certain place on the serial number?
- Nope. They can be at the beginning, middle, or end, but they MUST be IN ORDER.
- What happens if I lose the Dollar Bill after winning?
- Unfortunately, you MUST have the physical dollar bill matching the serial number you gave us to swap out for your check.
- What number do I call to win?
- Call either 441-Y107 (9107) or 800-500-Y107
*Contest run dates April 5-April 16