By popular demand, the Y107 Dollar Bill Swap is back… but with a big twist!
If you’re not familiar, the concept for the Dollar Bill Swap is easy. All you have to do is find a dollar bill with 1-0-6-9 in consecutive order. Then listen for your chance to be caller 7, and you’ll have the chance to trade that bill in for $107!
But this time, it’s even bigger.
Welcome to the “Double or Nothing” Dollar Bill Swap. When you’re caller 7, this time around, you’ll have a chance to keep the money OR spin the wheel for the chance to double it. You might win $214. You might also go for broke. Will you risk it?
We’ll play 3 times a day: 7:20a, 11:20a, and 3:20p. It all starts Thursday, March 23rd, so be looking for those dollar bills!
Pretty simple, eh? Now go find your dollar billz and win you some $$.
- Can it be a $5 or another denomination?
- Nope. It has to be a one dollar bill.
- Do the numbers have to be in order?
- Yes. 1-0-6-9 in order.
- What if I have 1-0-7 in order? Do I still win?
- Nope. It has to be 1-0-6-9 in order.
- Do the numbers have to be in a certain place on the serial number?
- Nope. They can be at the beginning, middle, or end, but they MUST be IN ORDER.